Mystical Mind Training Program
Mystical Mind Training (MMT) is an online advanced mind training program for those desiring an experiential way of healing the mind and undoing the ego completely. Spiritual Awakening texts, videos, music, audio files, and writings are woven together in a curriculum designed to heighten understanding of the metaphysics of A Course in Miracles, and transfer the training to everything that has been believed—without exception. Many of the Spiritual teachings are from ACIM teacher David Hoffmeister. The program also provides dedicated relationships for support and inspiration.
Becoming a Commissioned Minister
The MMT program also serves as a Ministerial Program for those who have a calling to be a commissioned minister with Living Church Ministries, Inc. The Ministerial Program involves an additional enrollment process and the completion of certain prerequisites (see Ministerial Program Information). The Ministerial Program provides an extensive support network, and a structured approach to completing the material.
Becoming a Licensed Minister
Through completing the Ministerial Program and completing the Counseling course, you become a licensed minister with Living Church Ministries, Inc.
Becoming an Ordained Minister
Ordained ministers are appointed by the Senior Pastor of the church.
Details of the Program
Who It Is ForMystical Mind Training is for miracle-workers, teachers of God, and ACIM teachers and students who have advanced in the curriculum of forgiveness yet need additional structure, organization, coaching, counseling, guidance, collaboration, and practice to experience a consistently peaceful state of mind. Topics Included in the ProgramTopics in the program include guidance, holy relationship, metaphysics, empathy, no private thoughts, trust and inspiration, the power of thought, special relationships, prayer, psychotherapy and teaching, discernment, mind-watching, enlightenment, forgiveness, and divine providence. Assignments and TeachersAssignments are woven throughout the program for the purpose of inner inquiry and to develop a clear understanding of the teachings. This involves taking the ideas inward to question limiting beliefs, and applying the ideas to one's own thoughts and life situations. Some assignments involve only prayer and contemplation; others involve discussion with your mind training partner. Most assignments involve using an online function to compose a written response, which is then sent to a teacher for review.
Mind Training Partners and Other Support
- A mind training partner is a mighty companion with whom you communicate as you go through the program. A mind training partner can be a valuable support in your continued progress and completion of each course.
- Additional support, such as tutors, are available to help you as you deepen into your awakening and the experience of transferring these ideas into your daily life.
- A consistent daily study practice, over a period of 12 months with a non-dualistic spiritual text that is in alignment with Living Miracles teachings, like A Course in Miracles.
- Involvement with Living Miracles, David Hoffmeister and study materials.
Access and Pace of Studies
- MMT is a two-year program, but your access will allow you four years in which to complete the program.
- Completion of the program within two years involves 10–15 hours of participation per week.
- You may choose to opt into the Ministerial Program after enrolling in MMT. Opting into the Ministerial Program involves an additional enrollment process and cost.
- You can request continued access to the program for specific teaching purposes if:
a) You have completed the program within the four-year time frame
b) You have submitted the online assignments
c) Through the assignments you have indicated a clear understanding of the teachings, and an ability to take the ideas inward to transfer the training to your own mind and life
d) You are an active member of our Living Church Ministries, Inc.
- Go through the Guest Area section, which includes the Introduction Experience, the Mystical Path, and the Welcome Film (see the Technical Requirements page if you have any problems).
- Go through the Ministerial Program section and pray about whether your calling involves using the program for this purpose. You may choose to opt into the Ministerial Program after enrolling in MMT, and after you have been active in that aspect of the program for a while. Opting into the Ministerial Program involves an additional enrollment process and cost.
- When you are sure you want to enroll in the MMT program, complete the enrollment form in the Enrollment and Payment area.
After your enrollment process is complete (including payment), you will receive a welcome email with your user name and password.
On the MMT homepage, there is an Enrollment and Payment section that describes payment options for the Mystical Mind Training Program and the Ministerial Program. Payment plans are available.
Gratitude from Participants
I love MMT sooooooooo much. I am on it every day. It is always a perfect reflection of where I am in each moment and such a practical tool to help me and encourage me to just keep trusting and taking the next step.
I am just so grateful for all the materials and resources that are available and all the gentle loving support that is always right here at my finger tips. Thank you a thousand times and a thousand more.
I just felt called to tell you how much I love you and how grateful I am. The Mystical Mind Training is just so beautiful and keeps getting better every day. Every day it becomes clearer, watching the mind, trusting Spirit, feeling the joy. Miracle after miracle occurs daily, more than daily, constantly. More and more our hearts open, more and more the truth is revealed.
The MMT program is so powerful and perfectly constructed. The Holy Spirit pours through, the love of Jesus pours through. Please share with Jason and Kirsten and all the Messengers what a superb job they have done. Suzanne, who is my mentor, has been so helpful and beautiful. I thank God, I thank Jesus, I thank the Holy Spirit, and I thank you David for the awesome gifts you are bestowing.